Who we are
The Loving Tree School program is “Rooted and Grounded in Love” and has a focus on the social and emotional needs of our children ages 3-5 years old. We believe in treating a child with the same respect you would treat an honored guest. Our program is inclusive of ALL. We are an open, affirming and reconciling school where all are warmly welcomed and treated with respect. We work to promote justice for everyone, cultivate joy and laughter, and give abundantly of our time and talents. We strive to take positive action to help one another, our community and the world. We are advocates for creation, and work to better our ways of being in relationship with the earth.
- Program Supervisor: Kelly Sullivan
- Lead Teacher, Classroom 1: Angie Onstad
- Teacher Assistant, Classroom 1: Lisa Burgess
- Lead Teacher, Classroom 2: Terissa Boward
- Teacher Assistant, Classroom 1: Susan Deamer
Our Vision, Mission and Values
Vision Statement: Imagine lives rooted and grounded in God’s love. Jesus did. We do. Come journey with us.
Mission Statement: United Church of Ferndale’s mission is to be a community led by the Holy Spirit, loving and serving each other and the wider world based on the life and teachings of Jesus, advocating for God’s creation and creating a place where all are welcome and treated with respect.
Values Statement: We are committed to a covenant of love between God and ourselves through…
- Worship: We create a sanctuary where we can still be in the presence of God.
- Creativity: We are led by the Holy Spirit’s energy and movement.
- Faith Formation: We create opportunities to be transformed as we grow in our faith.
- Radical Hospitality: We are an open, affirming and reconciling congregation where all are warmly welcomed and treated with respect.
- Sanctuary: We provide sacred places for introspection, reflection, support and rest to safely deepen our relationship with the Divine.
- Justice: We promote justice for everyone.
- Generosity: We give abundantly of our time, talents and money to support God’s work here on Earth.
- Service: We serve God by taking positive action to help one another, our community and the world.
- Joy: We cultivate joy and laughter on our relationship with God and each other.
- 2020-2021 Tuition Sheet
- Child Care Registration Form
- Child Care Agreement
- Daily Schedule
- Inclement Weather Policy