Update (08/25/2021): Due to declining enrollment related to the continued pandemic restrictions and Delta variant, we have had to cancel our preschool enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year and will keep the school closed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and sincerely look forward to re-opening in the Fall of 2022. If you are looking for a preschool in Ferndale, we can offer the following referral: https://clcferndale.org/preschool. Blessings to you!
Who we are
The Loving Tree School program is “Rooted and Grounded in Love” and has a focus on the social and emotional needs of our children ages 3-5 years old. We believe in treating a child with the same respect you would treat an honored guest. Our program is inclusive of ALL. We are an open, affirming and reconciling school where all are warmly welcomed and treated with respect. We work to promote justice for everyone, cultivate joy and laughter, and give abundantly of our time and talents. We strive to take positive action to help one another, our community and the world. We are advocates for creation, and work to better our ways of being in relationship with the earth.
“My family feels so blessed to have had four years of our two little learners being nurtured at Loving Tree School. My kids met friends, grew in their confidence and learned to be members of a community. I loved the creative projects that the teachers developed. My kids were always excited to tell me about the cool things they’d done at school. We have so many wonderful memories from Loving Tree!” ~Chantee Z, parent
Program Supervisor: Kenn Robinson (bio coming soon), email:email@example.com
Restart Coordinator and Age 4-5 Lead Co-Teacher: Susan Deamer (read bio), email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Age 3 Lead Co-Teacher: Lauren Matenot (read bio), email:email@example.com
Our Vision, Mission and Values
Vision Statement: Imagine lives rooted and grounded in God’s love. Jesus did. We do. Come journey with us.
Mission Statement: United Church of Ferndale’s mission is to be a community led by the Holy Spirit, loving and serving each other and the wider world based on the life and teachings of Jesus, advocating for God’s creation and creating a place where all are welcome and treated with respect.
Values Statement: We are committed to a covenant of love between God and ourselves through…
- Worship: We create a sanctuary where we can still be in the presence of God.
- Creativity: We are led by the Holy Spirit’s energy and movement.
- Faith Formation: We create opportunities to be transformed as we grow in our faith.
- Radical Hospitality: We are an open, affirming and reconciling congregation where all are warmly welcomed and treated with respect.
- Sanctuary: We provide sacred places for introspection, reflection, support and rest to safely deepen our relationship with the Divine.
- Justice: We promote justice for everyone.
- Generosity: We give abundantly of our time, talents and money to support God’s work here on Earth.
- Service: We serve God by taking positive action to help one another, our community and the world.
- Joy: We cultivate joy and laughter on our relationship with God and each other.
- Registration Process (please read before registering)
- Electronic Registration Form (English, Española and Pусский)
- Paper Registration Form, if preferred: English Española Soomaali (Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Electronic Child Care Agreement Form (only English and Española available)
- Paper Child Care Agreement Form, if preferred: English Española (Email to: email@example.com)
- 2020-2021 Tuition Sheet (Updated 8/5/21)
- Pay your fees or tuition online
- Daily Schedule
- Inclement Weather Policy