We are accepting applications for Fall Enrollment. Some of these links below will be updated.
Update (May 15, 2022): We have hired a lead teacher! Look for a bio about Mr. Jon soon. We are still looking for an Assistant Teacher. See our Staff section below for job descriptions and application procedures.
Update (July 22, 2022): Unfortunately, due to low enrollment and staffing challenges, not to mention we are still facing pandemic concerns, the Loving Tree Preschool will not be able to open for the 2022-2023 school year. Registration and enrollment links below have been disabled. If you submitted payment already, it will be refunded asap. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes you, and we highly recommend the Christ Lutheran Church Preschool.
Who we are
The Loving Tree School program is “Rooted and Grounded in Love” and has a focus on the social and emotional needs of our children ages 3-5 years old. We believe in treating a child with the same respect you would treat an honored guest. Our program is inclusive of ALL. We are an open, affirming and reconciling school where all are warmly welcomed and treated with respect. We work to promote justice for everyone, cultivate joy and laughter, and give abundantly of our time and talents. We strive to take positive action to help one another, our community and the world. We are advocates for creation, and work to better our ways of being in relationship with the earth.
“My family feels so blessed to have had four years of our two little learners being nurtured at Loving Tree School. My kids met friends, grew in their confidence and learned to be members of a community. I loved the creative projects that the teachers developed. My kids were always excited to tell me about the cool things they’d done at school. We have so many wonderful memories from Loving Tree!” ~Chantee Z, parent
Program Supervisor: Kenn Robinson (bio coming soon), email:email@example.com
We’re currently hiring for a Teacher and an Assistant Teacher. Please see these job descriptions for more information and application procedures: Teacher Assistant Teacher
Our Vision, Mission and Values
Vision Statement: Imagine lives rooted and grounded in God’s love. Jesus did. We do. Come journey with us.
Mission Statement: United Church of Ferndale’s mission is to be a community led by the Holy Spirit, loving and serving each other and the wider world based on the life and teachings of Jesus, advocating for God’s creation and creating a place where all are welcome and treated with respect.
Values Statement: We are committed to a covenant of love between God and ourselves through…
- Worship: We create a sanctuary where we can still be in the presence of God.
- Creativity: We are led by the Holy Spirit’s energy and movement.
- Faith Formation: We create opportunities to be transformed as we grow in our faith.
- Radical Hospitality: We are an open, affirming and reconciling congregation where all are warmly welcomed and treated with respect.
- Sanctuary: We provide sacred places for introspection, reflection, support and rest to safely deepen our relationship with the Divine.
- Justice: We promote justice for everyone.
- Generosity: We give abundantly of our time, talents and money to support God’s work here on Earth.
- Service: We serve God by taking positive action to help one another, our community and the world.
- Joy: We cultivate joy and laughter on our relationship with God and each other.
- Registration Process (please read before registering)
- Electronic Registration Form (English, Española and Pусский)
- Paper Registration Form, if preferred: English Española Soomaali (Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Electronic Child Care Agreement Form (only English and Española available)
- Paper Child Care Agreement Form, if preferred: English Española (Email to: email@example.com)
- 2022-2023 Tuition Sheet
- Pay your fees or tuition online
- Daily Schedule
- Inclement Weather Policy